Scripture: “We can Make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” Proverbs 16:9
- Attitude – A positive attitude can go a long way in the workplace. Having a positive attitude is essential to do creative work. Your attitude determines the course of your life. When you’re negative, you act as a roadblock in the path of your success.
- Passion- The enthusiasm you show when you are passionate about something is easily noticeable and can rub off on others. Being passionate about something also gives you the ability to endure in times when things may not be going your way.
- Being Coachable – Be always open to learning. You can never know everything. To increase your chances of success, you need to be a continuous learner.
- Go above and beyond – Doing something extra will not cost you much but it will definitely add a lot to your character and make you stand above the crowd.
- Being Prepared – “Failing to plan is planning to fail”. Always be prepared, formulate a plan before you do something. Being prepared reduces a significant amount of possibilities of failure.
Which skills are you lacking, and where do you occasionally fall short? Most of the big opportunities that we get in life come as a result of the little choices we make every day. In life, your competition isn’t other people. It’s the negative thoughts you think, the time you waste, the procrastination you allow, the unhealthy food you eat and the personal development you ignore. Poor choices can potentially harm your own future success.
Soft skills are absolutely invaluable in every organization, and each will boost you towards greater personal and professional success! We can’t control what life throws at us but we can control how we react to it. Start making wise choices to increase the odds of your success.
Recap: 10 Secret Actions
- Being on Time
- Work Ethic
- Body Language
- Energy (Motivation)
- Being Coachable
- Doing Extra
- Being Prepared
If you are enjoying this podcast, please share your comments and provide a review and 5 stars if you are using the information provided in this podcast. Also, be sure to subscribe and share with your family and friends.
Resources Mentioned in this Show:
Connect with Us: www.dare2dreamcareers.com
Work with Me: https://bit.ly/2rIJ462
Real Girlfriends Prayer Devotional: https://amzn.to/2U23GlV
Join the Women Manifesting Your Dream Job Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2sO4n6D